Please read this carefully before riding with BiHi Prague
1. The Contract
These conditions form the contract between Biking and Hiking Prague and the client named on the booking form. To secure a booking BiHi requires a completed and signed booking form. Registration on one of our tours implies that the client agrees with our general conditions. Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the client acknowledge the possible risks inherent in adventure tours.
2. Responsibilities of the client
- Clients are responsible for ensuring the validity of their passport beyond the full duration of their travel.
- Each client must accept the authority of the tour leader.
- The tour leader will not be held responsible for incidents or accidents which may occur as a result of unwise personal initiative.
- If the health or conduct of any client before or during the tour appears likely, in the opinion of the tour leader, to endanger the group, the client may be excluded from the tour. No refund will be given in this case.
3. Travel Insurance
- BiHi Prague is not responsible for costs incurred in the event the client requires emergency evacuation within Czech Republic or to destinations outside.
- BiHi Prague will not accept any responsibility for luggage and personal property of the client.
4. Age Limits and Fitness
- All clients must satisfy themselves before booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary. If in any doubt, professional medical advice must be obtained.
- Children are accepted on the tours on the condition that the parent or guardian accepts full responsibility for them.
- Anyone suffering from any illness or disability, or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition, must declare the nature of the condition at the time of booking or at the start of the tour.
5. Use of equipment
- The client is responsible for returning the equipment(bike, helmet), which is the property of BiHi Prague, in the same condition as it was found at the start of the tour.
- If the client notices any defect in the equipment at the start of the tour he is bound to report it to the tour leader.
- In the event of the equipment being stolen or lost the client must compensate the BiHi Prague the replacement value of the equipment.
6. Mountain Bike Hire Conditions
- The mountain bike equipment, including all accessories supplied, is let out on hire.
- The equipment remains the property of BiHi Prague (“The Owner") and the client (“The Renter”) will not sell, hire out or otherwise part with it. The Renter will not allow the mountain bike he has been allocated to be handled by any other person.
- The Renter undertakes not to misuse the equipment and to return it with all accessories in the same condition as when received.
- The Owner shall be entitled to charge the Renter for any damage caused to the equipment during the period of hire.
7. Additional General Information
- MTB trips are intended to be a positive experience for all involved. The tour is not a RACE or COMPETITION and dangerous riding will not be tolerated. All participants are expected to respect the culture, nature and people of Czech Republic.
- On the trails, hikers have priority of way.Riders must stop if children are on the trail.
- All riders must follow the instructions of the tour leader.
- The bike allocated to you is your responsibility until it is returned at the end of the tour.
© THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS INCLUDING ITINERARIES, PHOTOS AND GRAPHICS ARE THE PROPERTY OF BiHiPrague